(Makes 2 servings)
When roasted, Brussels sprouts develop a mellow nutty flavor that goes perfectly with sweet grapes. Enjoy hot or cold.
Total Time: 35 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, cut in half (about 6 oz.)
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 Tbsp. sliced raw almonds (for garnish; optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, grapes, and oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired; mix well.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts mixture with Brussels sprouts cut side down, on metal baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until Brussels sprouts are golden brown on the cut side. Stir; continue baking for 10 to 15 additional minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Top with sliced almonds (if desired).
Nutritional Information (per serving):
|148||6 g||1 g||0 mg||166 mg||23 g||4 g||14 g||4 g|