This is not my original recipe, but i have modified it a little bit to make it my own! I have only made it once and it was not amazing( a little soggy crust) but pretty good for my first time.
1 whole shredded cauliflower
1 can of tomatoes
1/2 a cup of green spinach (I cut it up small)
4 pieces of turkey bacon
moxx cheese to evenly cover the pizza
21 Day Fix all seasoning mix or any spice mix you like
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Shred the cauliflower in a bowl using a cheese grater.
3. Microwave it for 3 minutes to get it nice and tender.
4. Then take a can of diced tomatoes (I bought some with some spices already mixed) and some basil leaves, oregano and any other spices you would like to add to your tomato sauce (red crushed pepper is awesome) and blend it in a blender
5. Then heat on the stove or microwave for 2-3 minutes
6. Then while the tomatoes are microwaved, take the cauliflower and mix 1-2 eggs in it.
7. Put just the crust in the oven first for about 10-15 minutes until it browns.
8. Then take out and add all the toppings (tomato sauce, bacon, spinach, moxx cheese) I also added some chopped tomatoes but my husband did not care for this.
9. Then put back in the oven for another 10 minutes or so, until the cheese melts.
10. Then cut up and enjoy!
I made this recipe for myself and my husband, so it serving suggestion is to cut into 4 slices and eat 2 slices.
For the 21 day fis recipe check out this link!
Read more: http://www.geniabeme.com/2014/03/21-day-fix-cauliflower-crust-pizza.html#ixzz31qP3fg5u