ALRIGHT! I know that we live busy lives. Trust me! I know! I myself am rarely ever home and am always on the go, BUT…. I do not allow that to be an excuse for why I can’t make some healthy meals at home or bring healthy snacks with me. So here are some tips that work for me
1. Find heathy snacks that are easy to eat on the go: string cheese, bag up some almonds or pistachios, togo peanut butter with celery or carrots, some yogurt, an apple, a protein bar, and of course don’t forget your Shakeology
2. Easy lunches you can pack: Shakeology, make a yummy simple salad: add some lettuce with cherry tomatoes, dressing (my favorite is making balsamic vinaigrette), and grab some tuna or pre-made chicken, steak, or fish, make stir fry the night before and take it for leftovers, grap a whole wheat tortilla and some pre-made chicken, and add some guacamole and a little cheese, man i could go on and on with healthy lunches you can make
3. prep on whatever day you have off: boil at least 6 eggs to take for breakfast, lunch, or as a snack; chop and bag some carrots, celery, brocolli (or whatever veggies you can eat cold), make proteins of choice for the week with marinades of choice: tilapia, cod, salmon, lean pork chops, stir fry meat or chicken, whatever you like!!
4. Place a calendar on your fridge that helps you to know what things you need to grab to make it through your day.
5. Even if you fall of track for one day, do not let that RUIN your whole week. Just make a fresh start the next day!!
I know you can do this! Healthy eating is just a step away! I learned many of these tricks while completing the 21 day fix! It has changed my life! If you would like to learn more about the 21 day fix, I would love to chat with you or check out my page with more info!