21 Day Fix Extreme Recipe: Chicken Fajitas
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt (or regular sea salt)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 4 (5- to 6-oz) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 red (or green) bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 8 large romaine (or butter) lettuce leaves
- 1/2 medium avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- Combine chili powder, salt, cumin, garlic powder, and 1 tsp oil in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken, bell pepper, and onion; mix gently to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Empty contents of bag into skillet; cook stirring frequently, for 5-6 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and add lime juice.
- Evenly top lettuce leaves with chicken mixture, avocado, and salsa.
21 Day Fix containers (per serving): 2 green 1 red 1/2 purple 1/2 blue