This recipe was actually shared from my mom today while shopping at my favorite store Aldi! It was super easy to make and healthy!
So here you go….
Pesto Chicken with Pasta or Zoodles
Serves 4-6 21 Day Fix servings- 1 red, 1 blue, 2 tsp oil, 1 green ( or 1 green and 1 yellow depending on what you pick)
– 8 chicken breast tenderloins
– 2-3 tomatoes
-1 jar of green pesto sauce
– shredded taco chicken
1. Place chicken breast on a pan lined with aluminum foil
2. Cover with pesto sauce
3. Slice tomatoes and place on top of each breast, about 2 slices on each
4. Cover with some shredded chicken
5. Cook in oven for about 25-30 minutes at 375
6. Optional- serve with pasta or zoodles- I made both.