Alright…. so I have kinda successfully completed another Beachbody challenge. This one was a 30 day Body Beast Beast Up Challenge.
This was a combination of Body Beast workouts and some extra workouts from Beachbody On Demand Beast Up workouts. Well.. I have some great things to share and some things I am not so happy with myself about.
Here are my progress pics
1. I followed the workout calendar very well (only missed one workout) Even worked out while on vacation in the Lake of the Ozarks while sleeping in an RV and through all the chaos of moving.
2. I tracked my workouts and increased my weights without ever hurting myself. Here is my excel tracker I used.
Body-Beast– my actual tracker
3. I feel so much stronger and ready to do a full 90 day program starting August 1st!
1. I did not follow the meal plan guide pretty much at all. I let life get in the way and ate kinda like crap
2. I do not have some amazing pics or measurements to show my progress.
- I love body building programs
- Beachbody On Demand is the best invention ever!!
- I can do anything I set my mind to
- I am super excited to do a full 90 day program and this time follow the meal plan to the T!
I am looking for at least 5 men or women who want to BEAST Up with me!
To learn more about Body Beast check out this page or contact me… you can join me for as little as $10!