Can you believe we are already into month 2 of 2018!? Wow…. where did the month go!?
If you wrote any New Year’s Resolutions, you might be evaluating if you have established a good plan, if you are on the right track, or maybe you are considering getting some help! Personally, I do not set yearly goals, but I have set some 12 week goals. One of my goals is to help 15 people by April 1st! Why April 1st? Because I am due with my little one April 4th, so I have a HUGE goal to help 5 people a month and run a challenge group every month until my little one arrives. Well… I am making progress on my goal, I had 5 new people join my New Year, New You fitness support group that is ending this Sunday! This group is ROCKING it. I have 15 people in the group (some old challengers) and almost everyone is checking in with their workouts and logging in their Shakeology. The engagement in this group is outstanding. In just a few days, they will be submitting their 30 day progress photos, and the winner with the best transformation photo, voted by the challengers (not me) will win a $25 Visa gift card! I cannot wait to see who wins!
Well…my goal for February is the same, to help 5 NEW people! The challengers that are in my current group are READY to keep working on their New Years Resolutions and most have already told me they are ready to COMMIT to my Fit February Support group. Why is this great for you…. cuz you will have support and advice from challengers who have already survived their first month and some challengers who have been working with me for a while! One thing I know all my challengers can tell you is that I am committed to helping them get the results.
So here are some things you can expect from me:
- I will personally help you find the home workout program that will be perfect for you (Pilates, dance, Yoga, lifting, cardio, etc)
- I will try my best to check in with you at least once a week via phone, text, or video call if you like!
- I will provide meal plan resources, excel spreadsheets to help you write a meal plan, tips on meal prep, and recipes!
- I will personally be keeping myself accountable by logging in to the group with my shake and workout each day!
- I will NOT ever make you feel bad. I do not expect you to be perfect. I don’t want perfection. I want you to try your best and remember that this challenge is not just something that you do once and go back to your old life, it is to help you learn healthy habits and make a lifestyle change!
- FREE coaching for LIFE! As long as you will have me, I will be your personal coach. Even if you NEVER buy another product or program. If you keep me as your assigned personal coach, you can be in my fitness accountability groups over and over again. You could go try other workout regimens, try other companies, and if and when you are ready to come back to Beachbody… I WILL BE HERE!
What are YOUR expectations and Commitments
- To join my challenge, you need to pick an affordable option (Clean week, 3 Day Refresh, Beachbody On Demand, DVD program, or Challenge Pack)
- Pick a meal plan that you think you can feasibly commit to and seek advice from me on how to follow the meal plan
- RESPOND to my messages- I cannot coach you and help you receive the results you desire… unless I can actually talk to you in some form!
- TRUST the process!
Don’t weight yourself after 1 week and get frustrated with the scale.
Give your body time to adjust to the new workouts or diets.
Give me at least 30 days to see if the program works for you.
Now if for any reason you are not satisfied…. there is a 30 day Money Back Guarantee!
5. Pay it forward- if you fall in love with my coaching, the program, and your results… SHARE with people. I LOVE referrals and Beach body loves hearing that people are getting results!
So are you ready to get FIT and Healthy with us!? Click here to get started! Any questions at all! Message me or call me (309) 8252032