Welcome to my page! This is where I am going to house all of my recipes. For now I am going to start with a simple recipe I made today, but as I keep cooking I will keep adding more and more recipes! Enjoy! Any questions or comments, please let me know! Also share with any friends!
Tilapia Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- mixed greens
- Tilapia Filets
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. First I cooked the Tilapia in the over at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. I added Mrs. Dash’s Extra Spicy salt free spice to it. Pretty simple
2. Then I prepared my salad. I took 2 of the green 21 day fix containers and filed it with some mixed greens.
3. Then I filled 1/2 an orange container with my Balsamic Vinaigrette.
4. Then you just shake it all up and enjoy!Pretty simple huh!
Then I warmed up some of my favorite soups previously made a couple months ago. I made a huge batch and froze it! Love this recipe!
Autumn’s Grandma’s Tomato Sauce
Serves 12 (about 1/2 cup per serving)Per serving:Calories 123 * Fat4g * Sodium343mg * Carbs13g * Protein4g * Fiber3g * Sugars11g * Cholesterol5mg2 Tbsp olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 (6 oz) can tomato paste, no salt added
1/4 cup red wine
2 cans (28 oz each) peeled and crushed tomatoes
2 Tbsp agave nectar
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
3 oz parmesan cheese rind
3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh basilDirections:
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 5-6 minutes or until onion is translucent.
3. Add garlic and tomato paste; cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes. Do not let tomato paste burn!
4. Add wine; cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, agave, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low; gently boil, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
6. Add cheese rind; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour.
7. Add basil; mix well.
For more amazing Fixate recipes, you can buy the book for only $20
Click on this image to purchase your Fixate Cookbook!
Zoodles pasta with chicken sausage
- 2 zucchini
- 1 green of grandma’s tomato sauce
- 1 chicken sausage package
Prep and cook time total: 15 minutes
* 21 day fix portion= 2 green 1 red
1. I used a zucchini noddle tool to make the noodles. Love how easy this is!
2. Quickly made a small batch of grandma’s tomato sauce
3. grilled the chicken sausage links and then cut into small pieces
4. Throw it all together and enjoy!
Pesto Chicken with Pasta or Zoodles
Serves 4-6 21 Day Fix servings- 1 red, 1 blue, 2 tsp oil, 1 green ( or 1 green and 1 yellow depending on what you pick)
– 8 chicken breast tenderloins
– 2-3 tomatoes
-1 jar of green pesto sauce
– shredded taco chicken
1. Place chicken breast on a pan lined with aluminum foil
2. Cover with pesto sauce
3. Slice tomatoes and place on top of each breast, about 2 slices on each
4. Cover with some shredded chicken
5. Cook in oven for about 25-30 minutes at 375
6. Optional- serve with pasta or zoodles- I made both.
Total Time: 35 min. Prep Time: 10 min. Cooking Time: 25 min. Yield: 8 servings, about 1 cups each
1 tsp. olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
1 medium yellow (or orange) bell pepper, chopped
1 lb. raw 93% lean ground turkey
1 (28-oz.) can chopped tomatoes
2 cans (15-oz. each) kidney beans, rinsed, drained ( or 1 can kidney and 1 can black beans)
1 tsp. chili powder
½ tsp. sea salt
Crushed red peppers (to taste; optional)
12 Italian parsley sprigs, chopped
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and bell peppers; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is soft.
3. Add turkey; cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until turkey is browned
4. Add tomatoes, beans, chili powder, salt, and red peppers; cook, stirring frequently, for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Divide chili into 6 serving bowls and garnish with parsley if desired.
Mini Vegetable Egg Cups:
Total Time: 35 min. Prep Time: 15 min. Cooking Time: 20 min. Yield: 6 servings, 2 each
Nonstick cooking spray
12 large eggs
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
4 ounces baby spinach, chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
2 roma tomatoes
2 green onions, chopped
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Lightly coat a regular twelve-cup muffin tin with spray. Set aside.
3. Place eggs in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Add spinach, bell pepper, and green onions; mix well.
5. Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cups comes out clean.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup choice of fruit (I buy frozen fruit from Aldi and defrost it in microwave)
- 3/4 to 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt ( I sometimes buy vanilla flavored)
- ¼ cup granola of your choice (Aldi- I find the granola simple and fit cereal with flaxseed, pumkin seeds, walnuts, etc, find something you like)
- Scoop up 2/4 to 1 cup yogurt in a bowl
- Defrost fruit for about 1 ½ minutes or so put fresh cup of choice of fruit
- Top with choice of granola
- Yup…. Quite simple… faster than McDonalds… and tastes amazing
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- Strawberries (optional)
- Mini Cacao Nibs or Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Peanut butter
- Blend all of the ingredients or stir up well with mixer.
- Pour desired amount into greased pan with olive oil
- Flip pancakes as they set on each side.
- When done, top with sliced berries and sprinkle a few mini cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- I also sometimes top it with some peanut butter!
Goat Cheese, Tomato, and Parsley Scramble (from Beachbody Blog)
Total Time: 16 min. Prep Time: 10 min. Cooking Time: 6 min. Yield: 1 serving
8 large egg whites (1 cup)
1 dash sea salt
1 dash ground black pepper
1 tsp. olive oil
1 medium tomato, chopped
1 Tbsp. finely chopped Italian parsley (or 1 tsp. dried parsley)
2 Tbsp. crumbled soft goat cheese (½ oz.)
1. Combine egg whites, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
3. Add egg mixture; cook slowly, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until eggs are almost set.
4. Add tomato and parsley. Sprinkle with cheese; cook for 1 minute or until eggs are fully cooked.
Southwestern Chili- crock pot recipe
Total Time: 6 Prep Time: 15-20 min. Cooking Time: 6 hours Yield: 8 servings, about 1 cup each Nutrition info = 21 Day Fix Breakdown: 1- Red, 1- Green, 1-Yellow, 1/2 tsp
|Add a yellow:
-in a corn tortilla as a taco or with quinoa Spanish rice blend
Add a blue:
– w/cheese or w/ avocado
| Add a red: – Greek yogurt
Add a green:
– with extra veggies or as a lettuce wrap
* Cook on low for 6 hours or 3 1/3 hours on high (until chicken easily shreds) Allow shredded chicken to cook in the juice for 30 minutes after shredding. If the chicken is frozen, you’ll need to cook for 8 hours.
|4 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
2- Limes, juiced
| Season chicken with this first:
2 Tbsp Chili
1 Tbsp Cumin
2 tsp garlic
2 tsp onion
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp sea salt (or pink Himalayan salt)
1/2 tsp pepper
*optional: dash cayenne to taste
- Season the chicken with seasonings
- Place chicken in crock pot and add all ingredients on top
- Then cook for 3-6 hours.
- Serve in a lettuce wrap or in a salad.
Chicken and Veggie Fajitas
Total Time: 30 min. Prep Time: 15 min. Cooking Time: 15 min. Yield: 4 servings, 2 fajitas each
1 tsp. chili powder
1 dash sea salt
½ tsp. ground cumin
½ tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. olive oil, divided use
4 (4-oz.) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into ½-inch strips
1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 medium onion, thinly sliced ( I don’t use red since my husband is allergic, so use whatever kind you like)
1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
8 (6-inch) whole wheat (or corn) tortillas, warm
½ cup fresh tomato salsa (pico de gallo)
Lime wedges (for garnish; optional)
1. Combine chili powder, salt, cumin, garlic powder, and 1 tsp. oil in large re-sealable plastic bag.
2. Add chicken; mix gently to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Heat remaining 1 tsp .oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Empty contents of bag into skillet; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add bell peppers and onions, cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove from heat.
5. Add lime juice; mix well.
6. Top each tortilla evenly with chicken mixture and salsa; garnish with lime wedges if desired.
Butternut Squash Stew
Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cooking Time: 60 minutes
(Makes 6 servings, about 1 1/4 cups each) Fix portions: 1 green and 1 red
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs raw lean beef stew meat, boneless (cut into 2-inch cubes)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium organic beef broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash ( I buy it already cut at Trader Joes)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add beef; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until beef is brown.
- Add onion and bell peppers; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, broth, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce Heat to medium-low; cook, covered for 40 minutes.
- Add squash; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 12 minutes, or until sauce has thickened and beef is fork-tender.
- Remove bay leaf; serve topped with parsley.
Pulled Pork BBQ
Total Time: 7-8 hours Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 8 hours Yield: 4 servings
Fix Portions: (per serving): 1 red, 1/4 purple, 1/4 green, 1 yellow (if served open-face; 2 if served on whole bun; 0 if served without
- 1 pork loin about 1.5 pounds
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 green container (about 1 cup) onions and mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup red wine (or apple cider) vinegar
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
1 whole wheat bun or roll
- Combine ingredients 1-6 in a crockpot
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours
- Drain and shred pork. Return to crockpot
- Stir in red wine vinegar and mustard (may need to add more, to taste, as well as add additional seasoning like pepper, cayenne, garlic powder)
- Serve about 2/3 of pork on whole wheat hamburger bun or deli round
- May also enjoy with some salad, mixed with broccoli, or whatever you prefer. I love mixing it with broccoli to add in some greens into my meal.
Buffalo Chicken Wraps with side of broccoli
Total time: 10 minutes 21 Day Fix Portion: 1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Blue 1 green 2 servings
- 2 large whole wheat wraps
- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- Frank’s Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- ¼ of moxx cheese (blue container) for each
- steam a bag of brocolli and
- Shred or cut it up chicken breast.
- Mix the chicken pieces and the sauce.
- Fill your wrap with the mixture.
- Add cheese.
- Warm the wrap on the grill, griddle, skillet, Panini maker or other warming device until cheese is melted and shell is toasted.
- serve with a portion of broccoli
21 Day Fix Portion: 1 Red, 1/2 Green, 1 Yellow
- 2 1/2 cups of diced cooked chicken
- 3 large celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 c + 1 T plain Green yogurt
- Pita pocket
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Put serving into a pita pocket and spread the Dijon mustard inside
Consider serving with a side of veggies or over a bed of lettuce
Makes 6 servings 21 Day Fix Portion: 1/2 Yellow, 1/2 Red, 1/2 Blue
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 3/4 pound (about 2 small) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 (half a 10oz bag) cups spinach
- 5 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Greek yogurt, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash your sweet potatoes and prick all over with a fork. Place in the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes or until fork tender.
- Place your chicken in a baking dish and rub with a tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in the oven with the potatoes and bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Shred the chicken with a fork or your hands.
- When the sweet potatoes are done, cut them in half and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, chipotle peppers, oregano, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat and wilt the spinach (this can also be done in the microwave). Toss the spinach and shredded chicken together, set aside and keep warm.
- Turn the oven up to 400 degrees. Scrape the sweet potato out of the peel, leaving a medium size layer of flesh inside with the peel so that it can stand up on its own (reserve the remaining flesh for another use later) and place in a baking dish. Brush the skins with a little of the chipotle sauce and bake for 5-10 minutes, until nice and crisp.
- While the skins bake, mix the spinach, chicken and chipotle sauce together. Remove skins from the oven and stuff with the chicken mixture. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the skins are hot and crisp.
- Serve with fresh chopped cilantro and Greek yogurt, if desired.
Turkey Meatballs with Spaghetti or Zucchini Squash
Prep Time: 30 min Cook Time: 20 min Total Time: 50 min
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce, no sugar added
- 2-3 zuchinni squash or serving of whole wheat pasta noodles
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cover a large pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients by hand and mix well.
- Roll into 30 1-inch balls. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through
- Serve with zoodles or noodles
21 day fix containers
- 1 red, 1/2 yellow for 5 meatballs and 1 green (zoodles )or 1 yellow (noodles)
21 Day Fix Extreme Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Yield: serves 6 Serving Size: 1 lettuce wrap
This recipe is from 21 Day Fix Extreme Eating Plan Guide 21 Day Fix containers: 1 green, 1 red
- 1-1/2 lbs raw 93% lean ground turkey breast
- 1 tsp each garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, and paprika
- 1/2 tsp each sea salt and dried oregano
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce, no sugar added
- 6 large lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add turkey; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Add garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt, and oregano; mix well.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add water and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, for 10-12 minutes.
- Top each lettuce leaf evenly with turkey mixture, tomato, and cilantro.
Zesty Cilantro Lime Quinoa Salad
- 1 bag of quinoa and kale mix (from Aldi) or make 1 cup of quinoa
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice from 1 1/2 limes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 1 container or about 1 ½ cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, chopped ( add later)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa in microwave or cook 1 cup quinoa. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, cumin, 1 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
- Combine quinoa, tomatoes, black beans, and green onions together in a bowl.
- Pour dressing over quinoa mixture; toss to coat.
- Stir in cilantro and avocado; season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator.
If you would like to learn how to meal prep like me or try a 21 Day Fix clean eating challenge, comment below or message me for more info. I would love to teach you how simple this can really be!